Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One month later...


So it's been a while since my last post, but I have a good excuse: our daughter Louise Elizabeth was born one month ago today! She's been keeping us quite busy, especially now that she doesn't like to be put down for a minute. A few days ago I started "wearing" her around the house in our ErgoBaby carrier, hence the new post (finally two free hands to type with!).
I made this little outfit for Lou before she was born. It's made out of an old wool sweater from my father-in-law that I felted in the washing machine, and lined with one of Geert's old t-shirts. Too warm for indoors, but very nice for our walks outside. Luckily the wool doesn't seem to irritate her skin, especially since I've made a few more things out of old sweaters (posts to come).

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Congratulations! Very Lief! Indeed!

Frank and Gertrude said...

Thank you :)