Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Flannel sleeper


Pregnant or not, one of my favorite pastimes is endlessly browsing in fabric shops, which is exactly what I did a few days ago. After a while I found this really soft flannel, and then a fun, punchy pinky-red cotton to go with it. I decided to modify a jacket pattern I had already made to make this sleeper (I think they're also called bundlers?). At first I was going to put a zipper in, but then I thought Velcro might be easier for diaper changes and all that good stuff. I added some snappy-flaps on the bottom to make it shorter... I hear newborns are quite small.

1 comment:

Saara, Björn ja Joas said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! Enjoy, they grow up too fast!

Best greetings from Berlin!

Love,

Saara

(Ps. Got your blog address from Björn who got it from Geert I think)